Welcome to our “Knowledge Base” series, where we explore the advanced features of AIQrArt. This series will help you understand each feature, its background in Stable Diffusion technology, and how to use them to improve your brand’s identity.
Understanding Customization: A Quick Overview
Before we look at the advanced options, it’s important to mention the default settings available: Reality and Anime. These default options are perfect for users who prefer a straightforward approach to QR art creation.
For those looking for more customization, AIQrArt offers advanced features:
- Prompt: Your starting point for creating QR art, where you describe your idea to guide the AI.
- Negative Prompt: This lets you say what you don’t want in your QR art, making sure the final product is just right.
- Model Selection: AIQrArt offers different AI models, each capable of creating distinct styles of images. This choice gives you control over the overall look of your QR art.
- Detail Refinement Steps: Adjusts the level of detail the AI focuses on in your image, affecting the intricacy and clarity of your design.
- Transformation Intensity: Controls how much the AI alters or follows your initial input, allowing for a range of artistic interpretations from subtle to drastic transformations.
- Creativity vs Accuracy Balance: Allows you to decide whether your QR art should be more visually striking or more easily scannable. A balance between creative flair and practical readability.
- Randomness Seed: Using the same seed ensures that the AI produces a consistent image for a given input, maintaining uniformity across designs.
How Features Affect Your Results
Many of these features come from Stable Diffusion, an AI model known for creating images from text. Each feature in AIQrArt is important for how your final QR code looks and feels. For example, the Prompt and Negative Prompt directly change the theme of your design, while the Detail Refinement Steps and Transformation Intensity can change its visual style and complexity.
In the next posts, we will look closely at each of these features. We’ll explain what they are, their original meanings in Stable Diffusion, and give advice on how to use them